Teacher Training Institute
Yoga Education and The Art of Teaching
Deepen your personal practice and truly embody the teachings of yoga as well as be able to instruct a beginner level yoga class.
12-Month Training Or Audit Any of the Individual Weekend Modules.
Applications being accepted for next session, 2017-2018. First weekend is April 1/2.
Scholarship and Internship Award Program available.
Call 864-354-2882 for registration. We are happy to email further information.
Michelle McAlpin - Adjunct Instructor
Amrit Method® Yoga Nidra, iRest® Yoga Nidraand Director of Healing Paths and Practices, Boulder, Colorado
• Looking to know more about yoga?
• Want to bring your personal practice to new levels?
• Intrigued by the strength, flexibility and relaxation that yoga poses make you feel after a class?
Join us for a transformational experience.
• Deepen your understanding of Yoga. Study in-depth the ancient Astanga (eight-limbs) system of yoga.
• Encounter the calming and vibrant healing energy of yoga poses and deep breathing.
• Understand meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Increase your health and well-being.
• Better your immune system through Ayurveda nutrition.
• Learn relaxation and stress reducing techniques.
You will learn:
- Asanas/Poses and Pranayama/Breath.
- History and Philosophy of Yoga.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body.
- Ayurveda and the Science of Nutrition.
- Chakras and the Energy of the Body.
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Our program is in compliance with the National Yoga Alliance standards of 200 hours and you will receive a certificate for completing all modules.
Our weekend sessions consist of 12 modules, meeting once per month on Saturday and Sunday.
Call 864-354-2882 for further information.