Teacher Training Institute
Yoga Education and The Art of Teaching
Learn how to calm the mind, challenge the body and feed the soul. Deepen your personal practice and truly embody the authentic based teachings of yoga and be able to instruct a beginner level yoga class.
12-Month Training Or Audit Any of the Individual Weekend Modules.
Applications being accepted for next session, 2019-2020. First weekend is April 6/7.
Scholarship and Internship Award Program available.
Call 864-354-2882 for registration. We are happy to email further information.
Michelle McAlpin - Adjunct Instructor
Amrit Method® Yoga Nidra, iRest® Yoga Nidraand Director of Healing Paths and Practices, Boulder, Colorado
• Looking to know more about yoga?
• Want to bring your personal practice to new levels?
• Intrigued by the strength, flexibility and relaxation that yoga poses make you feel after a class?
Join us for a transformational experience.
• Deepen your understanding of Yoga. Study in-depth the ancient Astanga (eight-limbs) system of yoga.
• Encounter the calming and vibrant healing energy of yoga poses and deep breathing.
• Understand meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Increase your health and well-being.
• Better your immune system through Ayurveda nutrition.
• Learn relaxation and stress reducing techniques.
You will learn:
Asanas/Poses and Pranayama/Breath.
History and Philosophy of Yoga.
Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body.
Ayurveda and the Science of Nutrition.
Chakras and the Energy of the Body.
Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Our program is in compliance with the National Yoga Alliance standards of 200 hours and you will receive a certificate for completing all modules.
Our weekend sessions consist of 12 modules, meeting once per month on Saturday and Sunday.
Call 864-354-2882 for further information.